We have a range of Crane Services Available. These Include:
- 60T Truck crane
- 18T Franna crane
- Man baskets including Franna basket
- spreader bars
New 60T Truck Crane
In September 2014, Lawrence Engineering purchased a brand new Tadano GT-600EX mobile crane to offer our customers a high quality, state of the art machine and with the adoption of a new hydraulic suspension system has enabled fast and comfortable road travel.
The GT-600EX is a truck crane made in Japan, with a crane capacity of 60 metric tons, featuring a new design that reduces load and meets the Australian bridge formula. The GT-600EX has a newly developed rounded solid boom of 43m…..one of the longest in its class. In addition, with the introduction of a new Automatic Moment Limiter model, the AML-C offers our customers a safer operating environment. Further, improved travelling performance ensures a comfortable drive to work sites.
- Crane capacity: 60,000 kg at 3.0 m
- 5-section long boom: 11.0 m – 43.0 m
- 2-staged bi-fold jib: 8.8/15.2 m
- Maximum lifting height: 43.1m(Boom)
- Maximum load radius: 36.0m(Boom)
- Strong winches: 5,600 kgf
- Maximum road travel speed: 84km / Hr
- Crane travels with full counterweight. This reduces set up time and costs.
- Flexibility to offer variable rates with capacity
- Full Mine Spec
- Road registered
- CraneSafe registered
- Workcover plant registration